Friday, November 28, 2014

Rodgers "vs." Brady

The game this weekend is not Rodgers vs. Brady, but I'm excited to watch the game.  If the Packers are a legit contender, they should be able to win a tough home game.  I'm also excited to see a game with both of these QBs.  They are the two most efficient QBs in terms of interception percentage in NFL history.  Both have done amazing things with offenses that had clear deficiencies (Packers had no running game until last year and a bad defense most years, Patriots have rarely had anything resembling an NFL receivers unit).  This year the Patriots may have their best defense in a decade, and the Packers may have their best overall offensive talent since the mid-90's.  This could be an epic game. I'm very excited and I plan to not get too wrapped up in the result and just enjoy the game.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'm hoping to see a heck of a game between two good teams--and reveling in the fact that this once I can get Darcie to cheer for the Packers (the woman is a Vikings fan, but she HATES Tom Brady in ways I don't totally understand, but nonetheless admire). I'm actually making time to watch this game, unlike 98% of the others this season.

    ReplyDelete