Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pissed off at Peyton Manning

I'm not the Manning (well, Peyton... Not a big fan of Eli) hater that Brennan is, but he has really pissed me off this year.  First, he calls out a scoreboard operator.  I wish Peyton had to do a menial job like that to make ends meet so he could realize how great he has it.  Second, that choreographed game of keep-away when he broke the touchdown record was ridiculous.  I'm pretty sure Manning was always kind of a diva, but it all came pouring out this year.  The only solace I can take is that the Broncos are folding when it counts and they will likely get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you think he should go "cut that meat!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive come around a little on manning. he still pisses me off and contunues to be teeerrrrrrible in the playoffs. but i hate the comparisons to brady and to montana.

    ReplyDelete