Monday, March 17, 2014

Basement-dwelling trolls (is not what we are)

There's been a flurry of activity on here today. I have to think, to an outside observer, we may appear to be those archetypal internet trolls who live in our parents' basements and blog and comment all day long, at least in between playing video games on our Alienware desktops, with nothing better to do. I'd just like to say that's not true. But in the interest of maintaining my privacy, I will offer no evidence to the contrary.

And also, who else is incensed by Irsay's dooey?

4 comments:

  1. Jim Irsay is a d-bag. No doubt about it. And I like to sit around in my own basement and play video games... But I can't afford an Alienware rig. Oh well. And what do you mean we will appear to be that kind of internet troll to an outsider. Do you think anybody is actually going to read this drivel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will tell people exactly who I am... Mostly because I am inconsequential, and nobody will actually care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inconsequential, too. I just wanted to establish I could offer a defense and am choosing not to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how you are refusing to offer a defense to an attack that you initiated upon yourself...

    ReplyDelete